Welcome Daring Explorers and Followers of Jesus!

“Therefore I urge you brothers, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God – this is your spiritual act of worship” Romans 12: 1
“Do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.” I Corinthians 6:19-20
Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful” I Corinthians 4:2
“The medical research is clear that the deeper your true spiritual faith, the more likely you are to have a better mental and physical health outcome. You are much more likely to cope better with illness and to recover from disease.” – Dr. Walt Larimore. M.D.
“A private relationship of worshiping God is the greatest essential element of SPIRITUAL FITNESS. It is in the unseen life that you become perfectly fit.

1/13/15

Experiencing God ~ Knowing And Doing The Will of God


I am not only excited that our Church Home Group has once again began, but also excited about our new study: Experiencing God by Henry & Richard Blackaby.

In year 2000 when my life had shifted in a huge way and I had moved across the country, based on a very clear word I received from God, and was seeking God's will for me at that point, this is the exact study that the Home Group I was attending at that time, was also doing. 

It was a life-changing study for me. Half-way through however, I finally gained employment in a neighboring city so I had to move. I lamented greatly and missed the fellowship I had belonged to.

So here it is, the beginning of 2015 and our Group Leaders chose this as our study for the next few months. I am looking forward to completing the study in it's entirety and I anticipate hearing from God, adjusting my life and following Him as He leads.

Below are various Experiencing God Resources for all ages. Click on the title you wish to view in further detail and it will take you to an info page. 




If you have completed this study, I would love to hear your feedback and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment